Lectures: Yang • Hipley • Asega • Chen • Hentschker • Bailey
Location: Mellon Institute Auditorium (nominally 4400 Fifth Avenue, but the entrance is around the corner on S. Bellefield Avenue, on the west side of the building)
Friday begins with a series of six half-hour artist lectures, presented by leading and emerging creators working in VR, AR, and related media:
- 09:00-09:25 — Robert Yang
- 09:30-09:55 — Martha Hipley
- 10:00-10:25 — Salome Asega
- 10:30-11:00 — Break
- 11:00-11:25 — Laura JuoHsin Chen
- 11:30-11:55 — Claire Hentschker
- 12:00-12:25 — Jeremy Bailey
- 12:25 — Relocate to Rangos Auditorium in the Cohon University Center (map) for Lunch + Speed Presentations. (15-20 minute walk)
A Note About Noise: As our presentations are video-recorded, we ask you to kindly be considerate about extraneous noise. Attendees who arrive during presentations will be asked to wait until the 5-minute changeover period between speakers before being admitted to the Auditorium. Refreshments are not permitted in the Auditorium.
A Note on Getting Around: Rangos Auditorium (map), on the 2nd floor of CMU’s Cohon University Center, is the location of our lunch and Speed Presentations. Rangos is a 15-20 minute walk from Mellon Auditorium (the morning lecture location). A map is below. Please let us know if you need some assistance getting to the next destination.